Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Perfect App - Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker

Firts at all.... I'm not a fan of counting calories for whole life! I think, that it's too much limiting for normal life. BUT - everyone should know how many calories eat /for real picture of life/. I mean approximately amount of every food can help you so much... Because if you don't know real ammount of calories in ... let's say.. pizza, maybe you think, that it's okay for you... Actually whole salami pizza is REALLY TO MUCH for lunch... :-)))) etc...

So.. I found this App:

Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal


It's for iPhone & iPad too and you can download it for FREE from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calorie-counter-diet-tracker/id341232718?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

 It's very easy to use and also funny. I LIKE track my foods & also my workout in this App. 

 Here is main screen - global info about your day, how many calories you eat (and also how many Carbs/Fat/Protein) and how many calories you burn by excercies:

 

Here is my workout for this day: 


And my food - you have 4 different part for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Database of foods is HUGE in this app.. really! I found 90% of foods by one click. The rest you can put manually.


You can also track your hydration - see left bottom corner - Water.

The big part of this app is friends - you can easily share your goals with your friends, which actually keep you motivated... and of course you can motivate your friends too! 

So help each other to life better, consume good food, be active, be healthy...! Your body is the only one place, you can life - so take care of your body!!!

Are you in? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment! Have a nice day!